[Chicken-users] Partnership proposal

From: Robin Jackson
Subject: [Chicken-users] Partnership proposal
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:57:59 +0200

Dear Mr./Mrs.

We saw that your web-site gets a good amount of visitors and a positive ranking on alexa.com. Due to this and other advanced features that we found on your website, we want to establish a lasting partnership with you, that could bring high revenue to both parties.

Seek99.com is a search engine that pays its affiliates on the amount of searches or clicks generated from their websites. By placing one or more of the features listed bellow, you will be able to gain revenue from every visitor that comes to your website. And finally the thing that distinguishes us from the rest of the industry is that we offer Daily Payments via wire transfer, paypal or check.

We can set-up for you a test account, so you can have a look at the speed and all the available features. If you have any questions please contact me by e-mail or messenger.

Kind regards

Robin Jackson

Phone: +351965265277

e-mail: address@hidden