[Chicken-users] export() docs and example?

From: Terrence Brannon
Subject: [Chicken-users] export() docs and example?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:24:18 -0400

I wanted to create an egg for submission to call/cc.org.

However, I am not clear on how to use export and the relevant docs:

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/manual/manual-Z-H-54.html#%_sec_7.3

do not give an example or point to a part of the manual showing how to use export.

Further, the index does not have a listing for export.

<quote>
It should be noted that the extension-mechanism does not address any namespace-issues. It is recommended to use the export declaration- specifier to export toplevel names that are to be used by client code. This will hide module-local definitions. Prefixing exported names with something like <extension-name>:<definition> avoids namespace-collisions with other libraries and names of client code.

</quote>