Re: [Chicken-users] chicken symbol-table and ...

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken symbol-table and ...
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:34:33 +0200

Linh Dang wrote:
Hi all

1. Is there away in csi to dump out all the globally bound symbols?  I
   want to use emacs's ilisp-mode with chicken and want to setup
   symbol completion.

Yes, that's possible. I don't have that much time right now, but I will
post a solution soon.

2. Is the chicken manual available in texinfo format? the index of
   such a document can be combined with the r5rs's index to provide
   symbol completion for chicken programming.

No, sorry. Only tex (and through tex2page in html)