Re: [Chicken-users] Splitting large output files

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Splitting large output files
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:28:37 +0200

Jonah Beckford wrote:
I still have some partial code in an old CHICKEN sandbox, which I think was
for partitioning a large file into smaller files.

What were the options to print out the CHICKEN abstract tree?  I would like
to close that task.

You can use the '-debug N' option, which gives you the CPS node tree at
several stages in the compilation process. `-debug 8' gives you a dump
of the analysis database, which might be helpful. Most of the stuff is
rather obscure and completely undocumented. If you need specific info,
please just ask.