Re: [Chicken-users] getloadavg in chicken?

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] getloadavg in chicken?
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 13:09:24 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Hi all.

How can you get the load averages in chicken? (One (the 1min) average would
suffice ...)
Yes, I could wrap getloadavg from /usr/include/sys/loadavg.h (Solaris) or
getloadavg from /usr/include/stdlib.h (Linux), but I would prefer a chicken
function in
some unit.

Putting this into the core system would only make sense when
the same functionality can be provided for Win32. So I recommend
writing a wrapper instead.

(if someone can point out the Win32 equivalent of getloadavg,
then of course something could be added to the base system)