RE: [Chicken-users] Bug in implementation for srfi-40?

From: Jonah Beckford
Subject: RE: [Chicken-users] Bug in implementation for srfi-40?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:05:25 -0400

Thanks Alejo!

BTW, could the feature 'srfi-40 be turned on when the egg is used in the
next version (or before it is uploaded to the CHICKEN egg website).  Adding
"(register-feature! 'srfi-40)" at the top of srfi-40.scm was all I needed to
do to make it consistent with the other srfi extensions.

Thanks again, Jonah