Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in implementation for srfi-40?

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in implementation for srfi-40?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:49:57 +0200

Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:
Hi.

BTW, could  the feature 'srfi-40 be  turned on when the  egg is
used  in the  next version  (or before  it is  uploaded to  the
CHICKEN egg website).  Adding "(register-feature! 'srfi-40)" at
the  top of  srfi-40.scm was  all  I needed  to do  to make  it
consistent with the other srfi extensions.

I was  not familiar  with srfi-0,  but it seems  to be  the right
thing to  do.  I hope Felix  (or whoever maintains the  web site)
can do so before uploading the version I sent.

Doing the register-feature! thing is not absolutely crucial,
but it helps in certain situations (i.e. when you want to know
what's available, or when you use it at compile time).

I'll add it to your changes - many thanks for the bugfix.