[Chicken-users] some more compilation difficulties

From: Carter T Schonwald
Subject: [Chicken-users] some more compilation difficulties
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

Felix,
 I did as you had advised, which worked, but I encountered the following problem which halted the compilation process.

"
csi -script psyntax-bootstrap.scm
'csi' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'csi' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
"
does this mean that I need this csi program inorder to complete the compilation or am I missing something?

Thanks for all you help thus far,
Carter