Re: [Chicken-users] some more compilation difficulties

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] some more compilation difficulties
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:01:30 +0200

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:10:40 -0700 (PDT), Carter T Schonwald <address@hidden> wrote:

Felix,
I did as you had advised, which worked, but I encountered the following problem which halted the compilation process.
"
csi -script psyntax-bootstrap.scm
'csi' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'csi' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
"
does this mean that I need this csi program inorder to complete the compilation or am I missing something?
Thanks for all you help thus far,
Carter

Ugh - Damn. Apparently the makefile wants to rebuild syntax-case.c.
This is not critical, just touch (or edit) the file
syntax-case.c (add a few whitespace, or something), then run
"nmake -f makefile.vc" again, please. Probably I borked the tarball.

Sorry