[Chicken-users] CGI libs

From: William Annis
Subject: [Chicken-users] CGI libs
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:54:59 -0500 (CDT)

I've been using Blosxom for nearly a year now, and while I like the
basic design (use the file system as blog entry and comment store), I
find I want to customize it quite a bit, and I'd rather not argue with
the Perl.  So I'm looking at writing a blosxom-like system with
Chicken.  I don't care much for web programming, so this may not
happen.

There seem to be a few small, implementation-specific CGI libraries
for scheme, but I thought I'd ask here first if people know of or have
used any they particularly like before I embark on on porting or
writing my own.

--
wm