Re: [Chicken-users] Sandbox egg

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Sandbox egg
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:07:54 +0200

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:55:49 +0200, Thomas Chust <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I played around with the sandbox egg yesterday -- it's really cool stuff. But I think I found something that should be changed in the source: The definition of safe-eval reads like this (safe-eval.scm:917): (define (safe-eval exp #!key (environment (current-safe-environment)) fuel allocation-limit)

I would rather suggest this, though:
(define (safe-eval exp #!key (environment (current-safe-environment)) (fuel (current-fuel)) (allocation-limit (current-allocation-limit)))

So the default parameters are actually used, if set!

Well, it was like that first, but what if safe-eval is called inside
safe-eval? (then the inner safe-eval has only what's left from the outer
one).

It's also hard to find useful default settings, these will likely to be
different between different application areas.