Re: [Chicken-users] -Os

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] -Os
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:47:17 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
On 19 Aug 2004, felix <address@hidden> wrote:

I would be
interested in the runtimes and executable sizes under
different platforms, so if somebody has the time and gives
it a try, I'd be grateful.

Sure, could we have a recent "snapshot" tar file for trying this?

Well, you can try it with the current version, it shouldn't make a big
difference. But I'll prepare a new snapshot anyway, even though this
will be not earlier than monday.