[Chicken-users] External representation for continuations

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: [Chicken-users] External representation for continuations
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:23:29 +0200

Hello,

I've come across a paper about Kali Scheme and so I started wondering whether it would be possible to create a sensible external representation of continuations / threads in CHICKEN -- something you could transmit over a network channel and use at the other side, at least if the other side was running the same Scheme program.

Any good ideas are welcome!

cu,
Thomas