Re: [Chicken-users] minGW and chicken

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] minGW and chicken
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:18:05 +0200

Clifford M STEIN wrote:

MinGW:
When I just run the regular configure script in $CHICKEN_ROOT using the
MSys/MinGW package, everything seems to proceed smoothly until the
compiler hits 'posix.c'.  Then I get some errors:

errors building 'posix.c'
No:   sys/wait.h
      sys/utsname.h
      pwd.h
      sys/mman.h
followed by a long list of errors and warnings...

Does anyone have any comments/criticisms/insults? :-)

AFAIK, posix is not available under Cygwin (until we add Sergey's posixwin,
of course). So it should be somehow handled by the build stuff.

Unfortunately I have no idea about mingw and never used it.

Jonah, do you have any ideas?