Re: [Chicken-users] alloca.h in IRIX

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] alloca.h in IRIX
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:07:45 +0200

Mark Baily wrote:
Hi,
IRIX needs to have alloca.h,
could chicken.h be updated to include alloca.h in IRIX?

That's rather platform specific. The configure script and
the rather ugly contortions done in chicken.h should normally
take care of that.
Can you send me the chicken-config.h file that is generated
during configure on your machine? If HAVE_ALLOCA_H is defined,
we can add another case to line 58 of chicken.h.
(Alternatively you can do it yourself and check whether it works
correctly).

Thanks for trying out Chicken!