Re: [Chicken-users] FFI problems

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] FFI problems
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:08:30 +0200

Alex Drummond wrote:
Sorry, forget about my previous post, I was just making a few stupid syntax errors and getting the wrong end of the stick. Silly me...

No problem. In fact, the distinction between pointer and c-pointer
*is* confusing. More than once I wanted to change one of the names
(say "pointer" -> "object-pointer", or something), but didn't want
to break existing code.

I really have to write some more documentation...