Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Q: Installing extensions & Source code

From: Michael Erdmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Q: Installing extensions & Source code
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:10:43 +0200

Felix Winkelmann wrote:
Ed Watkeys wrote:

On Sep 12, 2004, at 12:00 PM, Johannes Groedem wrote:

By the way, chicken-setup can download eggs for you (as of some recent
version), provided they're available from the Chicken homepage:

 $ chicken-setup loop

 The extension loop does not exists.
 Do you want to download it ? (yes/no) [yes]

I know that, but I'm not sure how I learned it. Does anyone have any interest in checking out the eggs documentation with an eye toward making it more useful to someone who has never used Chicken before?

 From http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/index.html:
THis link does not work :-/