Re: [Chicken-users] CVS and egg updates

From: Lars Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CVS and egg updates
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:58:35 -0400

Just wondering if the changes currently maintained in posixwin.scm is
scheduled to be included in the next release. I particularly miss
extensive file operatings from the current 1.66 release that are
provided in the posix unit, and therefore took the file from CVS as an
interim solution. In other words, I can develop stuff for myself at
the moment, using it, but it would be nice if it was provided
out-of-the-box..

If it wasn't entirely clear, I am of course talking about the Windows
version of Chicken. :)

Regards,

Lars