Re: [Chicken-users] Updated sdl.egg

From: Tony Garnock-Jones
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Updated sdl.egg
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:11:24 +0100

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll incorporate them in the next revision. (Including the StudlyCaps --> studly-caps conversion, and the uncommenting of sdl-init.)

I originally wrote the code in 2002 and it's been dormant for the last couple of years, so some of the warts and omissions are simply because I have forgotten they were there :-)

What do people think is the best way of making a custom csi (csi-sdl) from an egg? Ideally it'd be done without recourse to csi.scm from the source distribution... perhaps (most of) csi's internals should be libraryised?

Tony