Re: [Chicken-users] Updated sdl.egg

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Updated sdl.egg
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:20:12 +0200

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:11:24 +0100, Tony Garnock-Jones
<address@hidden> wrote:

> What do people think is the best way of making a custom csi (csi-sdl)
> from an egg? Ideally it'd be done without recourse to csi.scm from the
> source distribution... perhaps (most of) csi's internals should be
> libraryised?

Wouldn't it suffice to load an extension into csi? On the other hand
there is already "(repl)", and with a few things taken from csi, plus
a custom exception handler you have nearly everything you need
to roll your own repl.
I can put something together, if you like. I just need to know what
you require (from csi).