Re: [Chicken-users] define-syntax available *by default*?

From: Tony Garnock-Jones
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] define-syntax available *by default*?
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 09:59:22 +0000

felix winkelmann wrote:
Yes, but the initial macros required have to be expanded at runtime.
(Like syntax-rules, which is just a wrapper around syntax-case, or
and, or, let, cond, etc.).

That sounds really fishy. I've never seen a psyntax embedding that has that behaviour. I'll take a look at the code to see what's going on.

Tony