[Chicken-users] Problem hatching my own egg

From: Joel Reymont
Subject: [Chicken-users] Problem hatching my own egg
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:24:18 +0000

So I picked Chicken because of an active community, standards
compatibility (some things don't run off the bat in Gambit), the SDL egg
and the SWIG interface. And all the help I have been getting from Felix
and Ed has been great!

I'm trying to build my own egg by wrapping the guichan library (http://
guichan.darkbits.org). I thought I was done but I get an error when

#;1> (require 'guichan)
Error: unbound variable: |\þ\í\ú\Î\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|

I'm on Mac OSX and the egg is built as a bundle so the linker screams and
shouts when there are undefined symbols. I get no such errors until
actually trying to use the egg above.

Any suggestions?

    Thanks, Joel

--