[Chicken-users] memory management of foreign data

From: Ed Watkeys
Subject: [Chicken-users] memory management of foreign data
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:06:45 -0500

Hi,

I haven't been able to find any discussion in the Chicken documentation of how to manage memory allocated by foreign code. Do I need to depend on the calling Scheme code to deallocate all allocated resources by calling procedures that I've provided, or is there some way to tell Chicken to call my deallocation code when an object is no longer referenced?

Regards,
Ed