[Chicken-users] Building shared libraries from multiple units

From: Joel Reymont
Subject: [Chicken-users] Building shared libraries from multiple units
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:59:46 +0000

I used to have a big SWIG file for the guichan library but tweaking it
was a pain in the rear due to long build times. I was able to have the
shared library as one unit, though.

I split the wrapper into  multiple SWIG interface files now so that I
could let make figure out what files to rebuild. It appears, though, that
I can no longer have one unit for my shared library as multiple
C_toplevel functions get defined. One is used per cpp/scheme file and
initializes TinyCLOS, etc. Problem is resolved if I build each scheme
file as a separate unit but it seems to me that I would have to include
them separately as well.

Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do with just one unit?

    Thanks, Joel

--
OpenPoker: The Linux of poker software
http://wagerlabs.com/forums