[Chicken-users] Using different compilers and linkers

From: Nicolas Pelletier
Subject: [Chicken-users] Using different compilers and linkers
Date: 21 Dec 2004 14:35:33 +0100

Hello,

I  would like to  use csc  with different  compilers and  linkers. csc
already understands options to  switch compilers and linkers, but what
if these tools do not understand the same options ?

Specifically, I would like to compile code either with gcc and Solaris
2.6 ld,  or with  workshop's CC  and Solaris 2.6  ld. I  installed two
versions of csc, one hacked to  include only support for CC/ld and the
other to include only options for gcc/ld.

Is there a better way to achieve  this ? Has anyone else used csc with
a non GNU toolchain ?

--
Nicolas