Re: [Chicken-users] Implementing buffer gap

From: Joel Reymont
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Implementing buffer gap
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:11:23 +0000

> felix winkelmann wrote:
> [...]
>#;3> (move-memory! (make-locative x 5) (make-locative x 18) 2)

Would it be better to use make-weak-locative?

Also, is there a vector-resize specific to byte vectors? It seems that if
I used vectors then I could do vector-resize to make my buffer bigger. I
can't seem to find how to do that for byte vectors.

Or should I just use a vector to store characters in my buffer?

    Thanks, Joel

--
OpenPoker: The Linux of poker software
http://wagerlabs.com/forums