Re: [Chicken-users] `csc -hygienic' errors on `match' macro

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] `csc -hygienic' errors on `match' macro
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:48:34 +0100

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 07:26:24AM -0500, Michele Simionato wrote:
> > When I omit the -hygienic, I get a good compile.
>
> I got the same problem in the past. Just add
>
> (require-extension match)
>
> as first line of your script.
>
> Maybe Felix should make mandatory to require "match" even with the
> low level macro system.

Thanks a lot for the tip, I now got spiffy to compile with -hygienic.

However, it did nothing to fix the problem I got with my current website.
See the `Compiled programs: no unless/let-optional macros?' post I made
December 29th.  I hoped compiling spiffy with -H2 -run-time-macros would
fix the problem I'm having.  :(

I'm afraid this is a Spiffy-specific bug somehow.

This bug is really preventing me from getting any useful/serious work done
with Spiffy.  :(

Regards,
Peter
--