[Chicken-users] opengl egg on OSX

From: Pierre-Alexandre Fournier
Subject: [Chicken-users] opengl egg on OSX
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:45:53 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to install the opengl egg on Mac OSX, but I have a little problem.

First, I had to change in glut.scm:
#include "GL/glut.h"
for
#include "GLUT/glut.h"
according to recommandations there: http://www.edenwaith.com/products/pige/compiling/osx.php

Then, ld says that it doesn't find -lblas:
ld: can't locate file for: -lglut

Someone has an idea?

I'm a GNU/Linux user, but I want to prove a friend that Chicken is portable on Mac and Windoze, that's why I'm posting about cygwin and OSX. Chicken works fine but I have trouble installing some eggs on OSX (like bb and opengl) and any eggs on Win.

Thanks for helping,

Pierre-Alexandre