[Chicken-users] foreign-lambda*

From: Nicolas Pelletier
Subject: [Chicken-users] foreign-lambda*
Date: 02 Feb 2005 10:33:45 +0100

Hello,

I often want to generate some C code as a string somewhere in a Scheme
file and then call it dynamically. However, foreign-lambda* insists on
having a string as its last  parameter, so that the following does not
work:

(let* ([v (make-byte-vector 37 0)]
       [s "some_random_call (C_data_pointer (x), 37);"]
       [f (foreign-lambda* void ((scheme-object o)) s)])
   (f v))

The construction  of the string of  C code is  usually more convoluted
than this. The above just shows the pattern.

How can I achieve the effect I am looking for ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Nicolas