[Chicken-users] Small documentation bugs (manual)

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] Small documentation bugs (manual)
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:58:33 +0000

Hello,

While reading the documentation (sometimes googling), I found two
different URLs about the same topic:

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/manual/Making-extra-libraries-and-extensions-available.html
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/manual/Making-extra-libraries-and-extensionsd-available.html

The first one is linked from the manual summary at
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/manual and cites the
srfi-55, but the link points the srfi-16.

The second one has a small spelling mistake at the title ("extensionsd")
and at the URL and has no reference to srfi-55.

I suppose the second one is an old version, right?

Best regards,
Mario