[Chicken-users] Is there a way I'm missing to use optional parameters?

From: Reed Sheridan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Is there a way I'm missing to use optional parameters?
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 01:08:12 -0500

I'm moving from Common Lisp and the one thing I really miss so far is
optional and/or keyword parameters, which are very helpful when you
have no idea what you're doing or which parameters you'll really need.
 I see that there's a way to have just one optional argument, and the
horrific case-lambda construct is available, but is there some scheme
way to do the job that keyword and optional args do in CL that I'm
missing?

Thanks,

Reed