[Chicken-users] Multithreading test

From: Eric Merritt
Subject: [Chicken-users] Multithreading test
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:49:47 -0700

Guys,

 I just noticed that chicken has efficient user space threads (the
absolute right way to go btw) and wanted to see how they compare to
Gambit and Erlang. So I tried to port the bit of scheme located at
this url to chicken.

 http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200212/msg00058.html

Changing the command line stuff is pretty simple, but once I get past
that point I run into the following error

 Error: (values) continuation can not receive multiple values: #<procedure>

 I havn't used chicken much in the past so I havn't seen this error
before. Considering that this error is new to me and that there arn't
any line numbers reported I am having a somewhat difficult time
figuring out the problem. If one of you could help me figure this out
that would be great.

Thanks,
Eric