Re: [Chicken-users] experimenting with http-server

From: Michele Simionato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] experimenting with http-server
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 02:51:43 -0400

On 5/25/05, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> I would recommend to use spiffy instead iof the raw http extension.

Ack! Shame on me for not checking out spiffy! BTW, could you add a line
just after the http-server example telling people that they may want
to use spiffy instead? I assume there are people in the world
that, looking for an http server in Chicken, would first check for
"http-server" instead that for something called "spiffy" ;)

           Michele Simionato