[Chicken-users] url-encoded arguments et similia

From: Michele Simionato
Subject: [Chicken-users] url-encoded arguments et similia
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 02:13:34 -0400

After yesterday praise, let's come back to the usual posts of problems
& issues ;)
It seems I cannot get argument, current-urlencoded-arguments, post-var
and get-var working. Here is an example of the issue:

 (define-http-resource (/get-a-b a b)
    `(div
      (form (@ (method "get"))
       (input (@ (type "text") (name "a"))) (br)
       (input (@ (type "text") (name "b"))) (br)
       (input (@ (type "submit") (name "ok"))))
       ,(format "a = ~s b = ~s args = ~a" a b (current-urlencoded-arguments))))

 (current-urlencoded-arguments) gives the empty string all the time, no
matter what is in the query string. For instance if I point my browser to

http://localhost:4242/get-a-b?a=1&b=2&ok

I get

a = "1" b = "2" args = ()

What am I missing?