Re: [Chicken-users] how do I send input to an external program line-by-l

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] how do I send input to an external program line-by-line?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:18:39 +0200

Am 31.05.2005 um 08:42 schrieb Michele Simionato:

[...]
I am executing this line-by-line from emacs. The problems is that
all the plots are shown only at the end, when I close the pipe, and
they immediately disappear. In other word, a buffeting problem.
I tried to set (define pipe/buf 0) but I had no visible change.
[...]

Hello,

I haven't tested this, but I think, pipe/buf is a variable intended only for reading. To set the buffering mode of the pipe, I would try (set-buffering-mode! gnuplot-pipe #:line) or (set-buffering-mode! gnuplot-pipe #:none)

cu,
Thomas