[Chicken-users] Re: SRFI 37: Usage generator

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: SRFI 37: Usage generator
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:37:41 -0500

I made the current version into an egg:

http://jiyu.gnook.org/~zbigniew/args/args.egg

You may load the code (args.scm and args-support.scm, also available
at that URL) into the interpreter without compiling or installing the
extension.  However, you must explicitly load args-support.scm (the
args.scm macros will not drag it in; the extension .setup file handles
this).  I tried several ways to make this transparent, such as making
args-support contain the macros, but failed in various ways.

But, if you install the extension once, you will have a .setup file,
which will work even on source code in your current directory.  So you
can tweak the code locally and still drag it all in with
(require-extension args).  That's the best I can do so far.