[Chicken-users] foreign-lambda* problems on Mac OS X

From: Raffael Cavallaro
Subject: [Chicken-users] foreign-lambda* problems on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:57:58 -0400

Can someone provide me with a minimal example scheme file that shows proper use of foreign-lambda* or foreign-callback-lambda* or foreign- safe-lambda* - in other words, a scheme file that embeds c code in the scheme file. Whenever I try to do this I get a linker error stating that the symbol in question - the name of the foreign-lambda* - prepended by an underscore, e.g., _foo is undefined:

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_tak

BTW, I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.1 and I compiled Chicken from source:

Version 1, Build 941 - macosx-unix-gnu-ppc

On this version of Mac OS X the default c compiler is gcc 4.0, so Chicken is using gcc 4.0.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
address@hidden