Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation system?

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation system?
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:49:46 +0000

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:23:17 +0200 felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 7/5/05, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Is there some documentation system for chicken?  I mean something that
>> you can use from the interpreter.  I couldn't find any, so I made a
>> simple parser to the chicken.texi file which generates the documentation
>> in a way that can be easily used by an extension from the interpreter.
>
> Hey, this looks nice! Accessing your tarball gives me a "not found", so
> could you make it available again, or send it to me directly?

I'm sorry.  Just some hours after I sent the e-mail to the mailing list,
the server where I put the file went down and has been occasionaly like
that lately...  Now it seems to be ok.

I'm attaching a quick&dirty elisp function to show the documentation of
symbols in the interpreter running from inside Emacs (e.g., by pressing
F1 when the cursor is over a symbol).

Best whishes,
Mario