[Chicken-users] bug report: inexact->exact && srfi-18

From: Reed Sheridan
Subject: [Chicken-users] bug report: inexact->exact && srfi-18
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:35:01 -0500

This snippet from csi should explain it better than I could:

Version 1, Build 940 - linux-unix-gnu-x86
(c)2000-2005 Felix L. Winkelmann
#> (require-extension srfi-18)
#> (inexact->exact .1)
Error: (inexact->exact) inexact number can not be represented as an
exact number: 0.1
#> (seconds->time .5)
Error: (inexact->exact) inexact number can not be represented as an
exact number: -1121607980000.0
#> (seconds->time 1)

Process scheme segmentation fault

This isn't with the latest and greatest 2.0 (which is still building)
but I don't think anything related to this has changed, has it?

Reed Sheridan