[Chicken-users] postgresql egg

From: Michele Simionato
Subject: [Chicken-users] postgresql egg
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 04:50:26 +0000

I have installed Chicken 2 and tried to reinstall the postgresql egg. However
since the -hygienic option has been removed I get this error:

$ sudo chicken-setup postgresql
  /usr/local/bin/csc -feature compiling-extension -s -hygienic -O2 -d0
postgresql.scm -C -I`pg_config --includedir` -L -L`pg_config --libdir`
-lpq
csc: invalid option `-hygienic'
Error: shell invocation failed with non-zero return status
"/usr/local/bin/csc -feature compiling-extension -s -hygienic -O2 -d0
postgresq...
64