[Chicken-users] recent changes

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] recent changes
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:03:59 +0200

Hello, y'all!

I apologize for being somewhat unresponsive in the moment,
but I'm pretty busy in the moment in RL/work.

Alejandro's hash-table fix has been incorporated, and
the whole entry-point stuff is gone (as suggested by Daniel and
Ashely) , together with a simplification
of the embedding API (Things like CHICKEN_eval, etc... are still
available). Also recursive references in define-record-type seem
to work now.

I'm behind a firewall, but will update the darcs head on thursday.

Thanks to all who have helped and contributed.