[Chicken-users] MySQL egg

From: Toby Butzon
Subject: [Chicken-users] MySQL egg
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:33:11 -0400

Alrighty, here's the fruit of my recent Chicken labors. :)

http://toby.butzon.com/cs/mysql-egg/

All of my code is there, plus a packed-up mysql.egg, an eggdoc page
(docs/mysql.html), and a mole page (docs/mysql-mole.html).

If anyone's interested in this egg, I'd love to get some feedback.
I'm also interested in hearing comments on my code & usage of the FFI;
it's been a while since I've written Scheme code, and it's my first time
using Chicken's FFI. So all comments welcomed.

There are still some rough edges, as noted in docs/mysql.html under
"Bugs". I'm planning to smooth as much of that out as possible over the
next few weeks. I'm posting now in hopes of getting some early
feedback. :)

It's so refreshing to be in Scheme again after 2 years in a mostly Java
world. If only there were more Scheme jobs!

--
Toby Butzon