[Chicken-users] SQLite3 bindings

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: [Chicken-users] SQLite3 bindings
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 18:14:49 +0200

Hello,

as the API for SQLite changed significantly from version 2.x to 3.x because stronger typing was made possible as well as BLOB support, I thought it may be nice to have a CHICKEN binding for the new API as well as the old one.

The egg is available at http://www.chust.org/projects/sqlite3.egg, the documentation, which is also included in the egg, at http://www.chust.org/projects/sqlite3.html.

I have done some basic tests with the code but its most likely not bug-free yet, so feel free to report any problems.

cu,
Thomas Chust