Re: [Chicken-users] some feedback on van Tonder's macros as implemented

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] some feedback on van Tonder's macros as implemented in Chicken
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:51:08 +0200

On 8/20/05, Michele Simionato <address@hidden> wrote:

> I also have a bug report. chicken-macros-module.scm has "assert" in the
> export list, but it is not defined, so I cannot use "assert".

I turns out that assert works fine. It's exported from chicken-internals and
tghen re-exported from the chicken-macros module.
Since the default low-level macro system is still available, and since
assert doesn't perform any bindings it is safe to use it.
That ",x (assert 1)" doesn't expand the macro is an integration issue, though.