Re: [Chicken-users] ajax egg

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ajax egg
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:14:57 +0900

Hi,

This is very nice.  I was going to build a sample application,
and found a limitation that the callback procedure is zero-argument
and cannot receive inputs such as events and form values.
As looking into prototype.js, there seems no (easy) way to
get events or values as parameters of REQUEST.
Am I missing something? Or this is just as is.

Thanks,
Daishi