Re: [Chicken-users] Strange hash-table behavior in compiled code

From: Raffael Cavallaro
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Strange hash-table behavior in compiled code
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:42:23 -0400

On Sep 26, 2005, at 1:51 AM, felix winkelmann wrote:

Here a patch for extras.scm:

1493d1492

<         ((##sys#permanent? x) (##core#inline "C_hashptr" x))

Not to pick nits, but Felix's patch seems to differ somewhat from Alex's (Felix's is shorter). Alex, what else does your patch do that Felix's doesn't. Does it matter which I apply?

While I'm on the subject, If I apply the patch and then run make it fails because the makefile assumes that there's a chicken executable in the distribution directory (there isn't). Putting a symlink from my previous installation of chicken to ./chicken fixes this.

regards

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.