Re: [Chicken-users] Updated crypt.egg

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Updated crypt.egg
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:44:03 -0000

Am 03.10.2005, 20:45 Uhr, schrieb Kon Lovett <address@hidden>:

Do we have a situation like sqlite; Dr Hipp supports sqlite 2 & sqlite 3? The author of Cryptlib doesn't seem to support anything but the current version. Maybe just renaming the egg crypt3.egg would be sufficient.
[...]

Hello,

I think replacing the original version should be ok -- I wouldn't even know where to get a copy of the old cryptlib version, as I only saw download links to the recent version on its homepage.

cu,
Thomas