[Chicken-users] mingw bootstrap posix.c errors

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] mingw bootstrap posix.c errors
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:46:19 -0800

Ok, I've built Chicken 2.2 tarball with Cygwin. I tried to use this to do the Chicken darcs bootstrap using MinGW. Many many errors in posix.c and uposix.c, although everything else seems to build ok. I am thinking that a MinGW build should be trying to build posixwin.c, not posix.c. Didn't someone already submit a patch for this? Or is this a known and less-than-trivial problem in the darcs repository? Or, is this a subtlety of attempting a Cygwin --> MinGW boot?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every