Re: [Chicken-users] Making an extension of various files

From: Pupeno
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Making an extension of various files
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:34:34 -0300

On Sunday 06 November 2005 15:27, Thomas Chust wrote:
> Am 06.11.2005, 16:13 Uhr, schrieb Pupeno <address@hidden>:
> > How do I make an extension of two or more files ?
[...]
> the short answer is: It's possible, but why on earth would you want to
> do that ;)
Because it makes sense to break big files into smaller ones. I do it with C.
And I have one file that takes about 30 seconds to compile with Chicken, I
don't want to recompile that code unless totally needed, and I don't want to
make 10 different extensions for my Xlib wrappers.

> The long answer is that CHICKEN generates a C-function executing the
[...]
> The recommended path is probably (1) if you want to load all the
> expressions
>  from both original scheme files at once or (3) if you don't.

Outch. :(
--
Pupeno <address@hidden> (http://pupeno.com)