[Chicken-users] a http-server bug

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: [Chicken-users] a http-server bug
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:08:44 +0900

Felix,

At Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:49:52 -0800,
felix winkelmann wrote:
> Sorry, I got your patch. I'll add it ASAP (I'm currently busy).

No problem.

Well, here is another bug report for http-server.
When a client requests to a server with HTTP/1.1
or HTTP/1.0 with a Connection: keep-alive header,
and the server does not have the resouce and responsing 404,
the server sends Connection: close header,
however the connection is not closed.
IE doesn't like it and waits forever untill a user press
a stop button.

I did not come up with a nice patch,
probably you could fix it better than I do.
Currently I just removed the Connection: close header
in (http:write-error-response), but I'm not sure
if it follows HTTP/1.1 spec.

Thanks, and take your time,
Daishi